Tuesday 14 August 2012

Unicycling and Fire Juggling St. Giles Cathedral Edinburgh Festival

Aren't men supposed not to be able to multitask? Cycling, talking and juggling seems possible to some, but it is way beyond me.  I can talk and walk, but I have to put one of those on hold to take pictures.

On my way up the Royal Mile I caught just a couple of pictures of the start of this Fire Juggler’s act.  As if juggling with fire was not enough he was perched on what seemed like a very tall unicycle.  The wonders on the streets throughout August in Edinburgh are a marvellous spectacle.

All photographs copyright 2012©PHH Sykes
Please be in contact if you wish to use them



Unicycling and Fire Juggling St. Giles Cathedral Edinburgh Festival (102)


Unicycling and Fire Juggling St. Giles Cathedral Edinburgh Festival (101)


Unicycling and Fire Juggling St. Giles Cathedral Edinburgh Festival (104)

No comments:

Post a Comment