Thursday 31 October 2019

Samhain by Liz Parkhurst 30 Oct 2013

I cannot believe that my beautiful friend has gone to the ephemeral West to the joy of the Summerlands and her heart there is gladdened by Brian, both missed, both alive in memory and eternity
She was many wondrous characteristics and Brian married her character and she married his
The two together were a life well lived
They were an open door, a welcome smile and an hearth to call at with love and care

I still cannot believe that my beautiful friend has gone to the ephemeral West to the joy of the Summerlands and her heart there is gladdened by Brian who himself a wanderer in wyrd was the keen eye by which they steered into robust journey and to delicate exploration bringing burgeoning blossoming bounteous bright actualisation, both missed, both alive in memory and forever in eternity, both seen and heard with great alacrity ready to bring the best to the fore and to be their own excellent brilliance that none should ignore
I cannot believe that my beautiful friend has gone and so I seek with open heart to find her still in song
iIi


No comments:

Post a Comment