Monday 22 August 2022

Zooming In and then Editing In to A Gull Too Far

When is a Gull Too Far away and beyond the light? Distance and light will vary for when too far is too far. These images show four pictures attempted. Here is a full zoom in followed up by editing in to frame the subject that here is this Gull. The detail never recorded in the original soft dull exposures and then the further detail lost in the crop are here noticeable by their absence. The gull and the harbour had everything required for the picture that I could imagine was present. I knew that I was too far away, yet I took the photographs to see what the extent of the zoom and the light would be able to create for me and for the gull on the day and now for you to see.


© PHH Sykes 2022

phhsykes@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment