Tuesday 7 June 2011

Inferno Chilli Noodle – Hot Pot to Trot?


Please allow me to set the scene. After two nights of shallow sleep and shady dreams in a large castle close by Hadrian's Wall I was presented with an Inferno Chilli Noodle breakfast. There had been too many photographs taken to keep an accurate count with tired bleary eyes. Unable to focus clearly on printed instructions or the day ahead I was fortunate to have spoken commands to follow. This beast of a snack just needs boiling water and two minutes in order to be ready to brighten your day. The warmth of human kindness can be approximated in many fashions. When the force of fire takes ahold of your soul from within you can raise your praise to the heavens that formed chilli peppers in gratitude for nature's abundant bounty. The Inferno Chilli Pot Noodle soon had be me bright eyed and bushy tailed again as we packed up lights, cameras and costumes beating a retreat in due form fuelled by infernal internal delights.

My novitiate is not yet served in the Pot Noodle Preceptory so I have no detailed information to impart on how much water to add, when to stir and to stand still before stirring again and at which point exactly to add the sachet of spicy mango chutney. I have seen noodle guru's at work and I have seen them enter into strange Zen like arguments to reveal and conceal their science and art. Personally I like the chilli pieces and I am proud to worship the temple of my body with this dehydrated manna from heaven.



Inferno Chilli Noodle – Hot Pot to Trot (103)


Inferno Chilli Noodle – Hot Pot to Trot (101)


Inferno Chilli Noodle – Hot Pot to Trot (102)

No comments:

Post a Comment