Monday 25 September 2023

Don’t look Nothing to see here, just 16 edited FAILS, Memories Recorded 4K


Nothing to see here, just a few, (16 if I am counting), failed images more memories recorded than anything else. I am trying new ways to keep my memories alive. Photo storage software is superb at providing me with a pictorial diary and access through mobile phone to so many moments that can be made into memorable moments it is superb I am not. These are some of my pictures made to attach memories to. The scene is out focus lights through a window on a blustery night and it is set to give me an idea of more than the scene set out in front of me. Even more than either the room behind me, or the lights before me as I look out over the Bay of Ireland and Celestrain Sound Orkney. The out of focus lights could include the Taing of Sandside lighthouse on Graemsay Island not far from the ferry port of Stromness harbour.

Nothing failing here except for me. Memory saved here through a window with a storm obscuring some of the view and with purposeful out of focussing helping the rendition along into bright baubles. The memory being saved was in part my not being able to access the out of doors and also the geographic location too.

© PHH Sykes 2023

phhsykes@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment