Wednesday 14 February 2024

The Hat, these pictures exist to show a thank you for the hat 4K v2.0


Thank you Craig for the hat.
The hat is very often the best part of me. It does a great job at keeping my head working with a touch of warmth and also by great good fortune offering a brim to frame up the world around me and to protect any camera. It is a universal excellent piece of kit against light being too strong at the rear of the camera and would provide limited snow and rain cover if I was that hardy to be in adverse weather. As it is I too battered, broken and bruised to be out in all weathers and so a hat works well for me during my limited image creations.

Is it even any sort of, “thank you,” if it is not a Blogger Thank You?

Of course it is, any thank you is always in all ways a thank you.

© PHH Sykes 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment