Wednesday 7 February 2024

Variety in Pix °CineStill TCS 1000 “Temperature Control System” You can...


°CineStill TCS-1000 “Temperature Control System” You cannot see it but this one has a UK Plug

I have been lost in Photoshop. I was having ideas in Lightroom and they led to edits and on to Photoshop CS and from there they are stretching out towards some notion of motion pictures. I have not used this Film Temperature Control System. I have been calling a film cooker. It looks superb and it comes with a three pin U.K. Plug fitted ready for accurate simmering film into tender toner and sharpish shadows and might fine highlights.

I have used two fonts to give °CineStill a look as it has in the packaging.


© PHH Sykes 2023


CineStill TCS-1000 - Temperature Control System - UK Plug

°CS "TEMPERATURE CONTROL SYSTEM", TCS-1000 IMMERSION CIRCULATOR THERMOSTAT FOR MIXING CHEMISTRY AND PRECISION FILM PROCESSING, 120V ONLY

No comments:

Post a Comment