Friday 13 August 2010

Edinburgh Fringe Fancies 2010


The hurly and burly of the Edinburgh Festival has been fully unleashed on to a suspecting and applauding public.  My Extreme Blogging Skills will be tested to limits of the Blog-o-Sphere as I try to bring a little something of the Edinburgh delight to this site.  Unfortunately my health has not given an easy window to open on the world.  But as I sit here this morning my poor shattered frame is screaming out for fitful rest and recuperation whilst my mind gently floods my memory with the sights sounds and smells of Edinburgh.  Slowly I wake and quickly I become eager to embrace the Edinburgh Fringe Fancies once more.

Right now I am off to work out how to link YouTube videos from last year to load my photographs from the last few days.  I hope to be using my EBS, (Extreme Blogging Skills), to make stellar showers in the Blog-o-Sphere soon.

1 comment:

  1. keep up the good work paul - more people should no and have access to the Edinburgh Fringe Fancies 2010 footage as many cannot travel but would be amazed at this great meeting of art .

    your friend
    @

    ReplyDelete