Monday 16 August 2010

Liam Wilson - Edinburgh Festival Fringe Fancies 2010


Please see notes on the acts of cropping or chopping in my blog posts below.  Is the second image shown here a good crop, or has the chosen selection chopped off more than was good for it?  For web viewing this cropped image does show you the crystal reflection rather well.  The third picture gives plenty of room in the top right hand corner to give the action room to progress.  Even in a still picture you need a suitable place for the perceived movement to expand into.  It could be argued that the top right of the picture is vacant space and that the crop should cut off some of that spare section.  At first I could not bring myself to crop the backdrop of the door out of the picture.  Once I had trimmed away some the scenery that I liked so much I began to see more of the action. 

Liam Wilson is a performer, juggler and throwmantic



1 Original image titled Cystal key
2 Cropped image titled Sphere eye
3 Original image titled Timeless motion
4 Cropped image titled Holding time

No comments:

Post a Comment